Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Beginning

It has taken me quite a while to catch up to the 21st century, which is amazing since I am a former computer programmer.  I finally decided to start this as a way to keep track of all of the crazy things that happen in my life, and to create some accountability for myself when it comes to my running routine.  As you can see in my bio, I am a mom to twins, I work full time and I try to squeeze in a run here and there.  I would like to work up to running a half marathon and then maybe some day a full marathon.  I started running as a way to get back in shape after I had my children.  Before I got pregnant, I was a total gym fanatic, and I loved it.  But working full time in sales, being a wife and mother to two 6 year olds, and trying to have some semblance of a social life does not leave much time for hour long classes at the gym on a daily basis.  So here I am.  I am in no way a writer, so I will apologize ahead of time for all of the gramatical errors on the site.  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment